Whenever we flip the pages of a glossy magazine, we come across celebrities with even glossier hair. There are so many different hairstyles to choose from, that we are tempted to experiment with our own hair. But excessive styling can damage hair extensively. In addition, pollution and stress add to hair losing its natural lustre and thickness. That’s why it’s important to pamper your hair with enriching natural ingredients which can help reverse the damage. Here’re some vital natural ingredients to incorporate in your hair care regime:
- Coconut Oil: Oiling your hair at least once a week with warm coconut oil is extremely beneficial for your hair. Moisture is lost from your hair everyday due to heat styling, the sun’s rays and even with excessive washing. Coconut oil helps moisturise your hair and provides enrichment to your scalp. Coconut oil is usually found in most hair care products available in the market.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is extremely beneficial for strengthening hair follicles and preventing hair loss. It is also used to fix many hair related problems. It can be applied directly onto your scalp or mixed with any product you use, such as shampoo or hair oil. It is ideal to leave aloe vera on your scalp for at least 2 hours, so mixing with hair oil is usually a better idea. You can also find many products containing aloe vera, but it’s always better to use the natural version. Aloe Vera can also be consumed orally, so you can also choose from many diet programs with food containing aloe vera.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a great conditioner- especially beneficial for people with dry hair. Glycerin forms a layer around your hair strands and helps prevent loss of moisture, so your hair stays soft and silky for longer. Glycerin is found in many vegetable extracts. You may even want to try a combination of coconut oil, aloe vera and glycerine for an even better result! Leave on for a few hours, preferable overnight, and wash off in the morning.
- Jojoba: Most hair oils available today contain jojoba as an active ingredient. The best thing about this ingredient is that it is non-oily, so it does not weigh your hair down, while helping moisturize it. This makes the hair look naturally lustrous and not artificially treated.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a deep conditioner, and is available in many varieties from extra virgin to virgin. Olive oil, like aloe vera, is also beneficial when consumed orally, and it’s usually used as a popular cooking medium. So you can also incorporate it as part of many diet programs with food cooked in it. Apply it at least half an hour before washing your hair and you can prevent moisture loss during washing.
Hair is indeed ones crowning glory, so it is important to care for it and protect it. Natural ingredients are the best option because they do not contain any harmful chemicals. Also, many may be consumed as well as applied as part of many diet programs with food.
Ray Lehigh is a person with great passion for writing; he has written many articles on different topics like diet programs with food. You can look out for more on his other blogs related to health and beauty.